Return to Parsifal Software Home Page
Le calembour est la fiente de l'esprit qui vole. |
(Puns are the droppings of soaring wits.)
-- Victor Hugo
A Few Puns, in Parsing
Warning: Puns are inherently imparsible...
- There's more to come; what's parsed is prologue.
- There are just two possibilities: parse or fail.
- Use grammars; help stamp out slips that parse in the night.
- "That is not a gerund. That's a parsed paticiple."
- On completing the statement, he suddenly parsed out.
- Have faith; in the fullness of time this too shall parse.
- En route to Y2k compliance, you may need to parse a
number of milestones.
- Get down to serious issues fast; parse quickly over the
- Yacc has some functionality, but in terms of features and
ease of use it is, well,.. parsimonious.
- The file demonstrated parsive resistance, but with lightning
speed he modified the grammar!
- As the seconds ticked by, he realized that his program had
parsed beyond that bourn from which none return...
Sorry... the rest were even worse...
Link to: Home page | Trial Copy | Syntax Directed Parsing | Glossary